Book 1: CFS Unravelled
For full details including all reviews, click Amazon link here.
For more detailed reviews, see here: FULL CFS UNRAVELLED TESTIMONIALS
CFS Unravelled is the culmination of over 3 years of research and 2 years of writing by Dan who experienced this illness for over 6 years. In over 230 pages, you will follow the path of discovery that brings us to the ultimate conclusion of what causes Chronic Fatigue & Fibromyalgia Syndrome, and why this illness perpetuates and how to interrupt the cycle. Here are just some of the questions that CFS Unravelled will finally give you answers to:
- How are the majority of your ME/CFS/FMS symptoms created?
- How is energy created in your body and why don’t ME/CFS/FMS sufferers have any?
- How are the pain and inflammation created in your body with ME/CFS/FMS?
- Why do treatments that work for normal people, actually often make ME/CFS/FMS sufferers worse?
- How can you Commence Your Path to Recovery from ME/CFS/FMS?
- The 5 Triggers of the cause of ME/CFS/FMSthat perpetuate the illness;
- 5 common foods which you MUST avoid until you recover from ME/CFS/FMS;
- The 3 exercise mistakes you MUST avoid to allow recovery from ME/CFS/FMS;
- The 5 biggest supplement mistakes that waste your money and hinder your recovery from ME/CFS/FMS;
Most importantly, CFS Unravelled gives you an understanding of the illness and allow you to create a plan to commence your recovery.
Instructions for people without a kindle!
You don’t need a Kindle to read kindle books! They can be read on any computer device! Personally, I find using a tablet or laptop the most comfortable.
Here are the instructions and Free Apps that allow you to read Kindle books on other computer devices: http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=sv_kstore_1?ie=UTF8&docId=1000493771
AND HERE ARE SOME SPECIFIC KINDLE APP INSTRUCTIONS THAT MAY HELP:
- You buy it using “one-click” on your Amazon Account
- Deliver it to your “kindle on PC” or other reader
- Open the Kindle App program and enter your Amazon account details under TOOLS – OPTIONS – REGISTRATION
- “SYNC” it by clicking TOOLS – SYNC AND CHECK FOR NEW ITEMS
Hope that helps. If you get stuck you can check out Amazon Help Here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_left_ac?ie=UTF8&nodeId=200783640
Failing all that, you can actually use the cloud reader via your Amazon account and read Kindle books via your webbrowser.
Book 2: Discover Hope
- the 8 steps to move from being hopeless to being hopeful;
- the 9 steps to cope with the stress of having CFS;
- the 8 steps to change your negative thoughts and feelings resulting from CFS;
- the 4 steps to deal with the financial pressures resulting from CFS;
- the 5 final steps to prepare for your journey of recovery from CFS.