How to get your copy of Discover Hope for Free!
- the 8 steps to move from being hopeless to being hopeful;
- the 9 steps to cope with the stress of having CFS;
- the 8 steps to change your negative thoughts and feelings resulting from CFS;
- the 4 steps to deal with the financial pressures resulting from CFS;
- the 5 final steps to prepare for your journey of recovery from CFS.
How to get it for Free:
Discover Hope is available for free several times a year as Amazon allows us to share it. To get notified when the book is available for Free again, simply request email updates below. This will also give you updates on the blog, recovery interviews & other resources!
Buy it now (or visit these pages when you are notified that the price is reduced to $0):
Instructions for people without a kindle!
You don’t need a Kindle to read kindle books! They can be read on any computer device! Personally, I find using a tablet or laptop the most comfortable.
Here are the instructions and Free Apps that allow you to read Kindle books on other computer devices: http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=sv_kstore_1?ie=UTF8&docId=1000493771
AND HERE ARE SOME SPECIFIC KINDLE APP INSTRUCTIONS THAT MAY HELP:
- You buy it using “one-click” on your Amazon Account
- Deliver it to your “kindle on PC” or other reader
- Open the Kindle App program and enter your Amazon account details under TOOLS – OPTIONS – REGISTRATION
- “SYNC” it by clicking TOOLS – SYNC AND CHECK FOR NEW ITEMS
Hope that helps. If you get stuck you can check out Amazon Help Here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_left_ac?ie=UTF8&nodeId=200783640
Failing all that, you can actually use the cloud reader via your Amazon account and read Kindle books via your webbrowser.