(see instructions for people without a kindle below here)
Buy it now:
or get it Free:
Get notified when the book is available for Free again by requesting email updates to the blog, recovery interviews & other resources:
Discover Hope is a small book written by Dan because he realised that before you can even consider recovery from ME/CFS & Fibromyalgia, you need to be able to cope with this illness and actually have hope for recovery. Because without hope, you will never take the action required for you to get better. This book is written in a concise manner to help uplift you or help you change your mindset if you are feeling down. And at around 55 pages, its readable even for those suffering with fibro fog. Discover Hope gives you 34 mini-steps to help you cope with this illness and helps you to re-evaluate your current feelings and worries to help you find a happier and more productive place. From hopelessness to hopefulness to certainty. Discover Hope is designed to provide you with…
- the 8 steps to move you from feeling hopeless to feeling hopeful;
- the 9 steps to for you to cope with the stress of having ME/CFS/FMS;
- the 8 steps to change your negative thoughts and feelings resulting from ME/CFS/FMS;
- the 4 steps to help you deal with the financial pressures resulting from ME/CFSFMS;
- the 5 final steps to help you prepare for your journey of recovery from ME/CFS/FMS.
For full details including all reviews, click Amazon link here.Purchase via these or your local Amazon sites (click on flag):
Instructions for people without a kindle!
You don’t need a Kindle to read kindle books! They can be read on any computer device! Personally, I find using a tablet or laptop the most comfortable.
Here are the instructions and Free Apps that allow you to read Kindle books on other computer devices: http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=sv_kstore_1?ie=UTF8&docId=1000493771
AND HERE ARE SOME SPECIFIC KINDLE APP INSTRUCTIONS THAT MAY HELP:
- You buy it using “one-click” on your Amazon Account
- Deliver it to your “kindle on PC” or other reader
- Open the Kindle App program and enter your Amazon account details under TOOLS – OPTIONS – REGISTRATION
- “SYNC” it by clicking TOOLS – SYNC AND CHECK FOR NEW ITEMS
Hope that helps. If you get stuck you can check out Amazon Help Here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_left_ac?ie=UTF8&nodeId=200783640
Failing all that, you can actually use the cloud reader via your Amazon account and read Kindle books via your webbrowser.